Your message has been received! Please allow some time for a response if it is after office hours or on a weekend.
Here are a few things to remember:
- If you have a Driversity Drive Scout account, you have an online portal. Through this portal you can schedule, reschedule, or cancel lessons. You can also make any outstanding payments for lessons and pay fees.
- Our calendars display the 2 hour driving lesson slots. If you are on the 1 1/2 hour driving lesson program or trying to schedule a 1 hour DMV test preparation lesson or 1 hour driving assessment, the office will schedule those for you.
- If you cannot find a 2 hour driving lesson that meets your needs, please contact the office. We understand the student’s schedule can be tricky, and we typically can meet the scheduling needs of our students.
- If you have lost your blue certificate of completion for driver’s education or your yellow certificate of completion for behind-the-wheel training, AND the certificate was originally issued by Driversity, we can replace it for a small fee.
- The system requires you to pay for your lesson(s) before you can see the calendar. In most all cases we are able to accommodate your schedule. If you want to know availability prior to paying, contact Driversity during our regular business hours.
For more information, see the Driversity FAQs.
Online Driver Education: click the button below to enroll in this course.
If you enrolled or want to enroll in Instructor-Led Classroom Driver Education, click on the button below.
If you need to schedule your Driver Training lessons, you can do that here.
Have a Question?
If you need additional assistance, you can send us a message.
You can always call us as well – we will be more than happy to guide you through the process.