Driversity is Hiring!
Driversity Driving School is seeking qualified driving instructors
Join us and see how your work can truly makes a difference in a person’s life… one student at a time!
- Flexible hours
- Work independently
- Training Provided
This job is for you if:
- You enjoy teaching and watching new drivers develop new driving skills
- You like interacting with students who are eager and excited to learn
- You want to help the next generation of drivers become safer, defensive drivers
- You desire a job where you are not sitting in an office or required to work long hours
Contact Driversity if you would like more information.
- Must be 21 or older – 25 or older preferred
- Must have proof of a High School diploma or GED
- Must have valid California driver license with a good driving record
- Ideal instructor is personable, has good communication skills, friendly, flexible and helpful
- Prior experience as a California licensed driving school instructor is preferred, but not required
- Earned Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses paid based on company performance
- All up-front training and costs paid by Driversity
- Instruction car is provided by Driversity