Teen In-Car Lessons
Driversity offers lessons 7 days a week and appointments available as late as 7:00 pm to help with students school schedules. We also have two different formats to complete the minimum requirement of 6 hours behind-the-wheel. We offer three 2 hour lessons or four 1.5 hour lessons.
We provide free pick up and drop off at home or school for all behind-the-wheel lessons. We offer a pay as you go system at no additional charge.
Students can choose from one of the following driving programs:
- Three 2 hour lessons
- Four 1.5 hour lessons
- Additional 2 hour or 1.5 hour lesson
- 1 hour DMV Test prep (only scheduled after the initial 6 hours of required training is completed)
Some of What We Cover on Our Driving Lessons:
- Vehicle controls
- Moving forward
- Backing up the vehicle
- Blind spots
- Lane changes
- Lane choice
- Left turns
- Right turns
- Keeping space around the vehicle
- Practicing in heavier traffic
- Freeway driving
- Driving at night
- Special problems and emergencies
- And at all times, Defensive Driving Techniques
- Program bundles for classroom and driving available
- Online appointment scheduling
License Eligibility Requirements
Have a Question?
Schedule Your Teen Driver Training Lesson
Decide what format lessons you would like to take. 2 hour or 1.5 hour lessons. Once you start a specific format (2 hour or 1.5 hour) you are required to complete your 6 hours with that format.