Teen In-Car Lessons
Driversity offers lessons 7 days a week and appointments available as late as 7:00 pm to help with students school schedules. We also have two different formats to complete the minimum requirement of 6 hours behind-the-wheel. We offer (4) 1.5 hour lessons or (3) 2.0 hour lessons.
We provide free pick up and drop off at home or school for all behind-the-wheel lessons. We offer a pay as you go system at no additional charge.
The student can choose from one of the following driving programs:
- (4) 1.5 hour lessons – $95 per lesson
- (3) 2.0 hour lessons – $120 per lesson
- Additional 1.5 hour or 2.0 hour lesson
- 1 hour DMV Test prep – Only scheduled after the initial 6 hours of required training is completed – $65 per lesson
Some of What We Cover on Our Driving Lessons:
- Vehicle controls.
- Moving forward.
- Backing up the vehicle.
- Blind spots.
- Lane changes.
- Lane choice.
- Left turns.
- Right turns.
- Keeping space around the vehicle.
- Practicing in heavier traffic.
- Freeway driving.
- Driving at night.
- Special problems and emergencies.
- And at all times, Defensive Driving Techniques.
- Program bundles for classroom and driving available.
- Online appointment scheduling.
License Eligibility Requirements
Have a Question?
Schedule Your Teen Driver Training Lesson
- Decide what format lessons you would like to take. 1.5 hour or 2.0 hour lessons. Once you start a specific format (1.5 or 2.0) you will want to repeat those times each lesson.
- You can make a profile on our online scheduler. From there you can pick the available days and times for your lessons.
- You do not have to schedule all your lessons at once but you can if you want to.
- If you have a profile, just login and schedule the available days and times for your lessons.
- Schedule your lesson(s).
- Pay the tuition. You can pay on the website here or there is a payment link in your confirmation email.
- Be present for your lesson(s).