Online Driver Education Instructions
Course Enrollment and Payment
Follow these quick steps and you are ready to start Driver Education!
STEP 1. Click the button below to create a Driversity account and pay tuition. Locate “Online Driver Education”, click “Get Started” to add this to your shopping cart, and then proceed to checkout.
STEP 2. Check your e-mail for a purchase confirmation . Click on the link in the e-mail to register into the Online Driver Education course. Please read: Register New Account Instructions.
STEP 3. Once you’ve created your account, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration with a link to begin Online Driver Education.
Register New Account Instructions
1. Click “Register an Account.”
2. Enter a username and e-mail, then click “Register.”
3. You will see this screen:
4. It will take you to this page again. This time, enter your username and password and click “Log In”.
5. You can now start your lesson by selecting “Driversity Online Driver Education Overview.”
If you have any questions please send us a message. We will assist you in any way that we can.
Your course expires 45 days from the date of account creation. If you do not complete your course in 45 days you will be unenrolled and may apply for an extension of 15 days to complete it. It is your responsibility to monitor your time and know when the expiration date will occur.