Driversity Driving School - Confirmation
Congratulations… you have successfully completed the checkout process and completed an important step to obtaining your driver’s license!
Parents: please check your e-mail for two e-mails:
- Welcome to Driversity Driving School – this e-mail confirms the creation of your account, provides your student’s login information, and a link to reset the auto-generated password. This password reset e-mail will be sent to the student. We recommend the student changes the password to one that is easy to remember.
- New Order – this is the confirmation that you have completed an order. You can log into your Drive Scout portal to view, change, cancel, or schedule new lessons.
When you return to schedule additional lessons, we recommend you do this through your Drive Scout Portal.
Important note: remember if you are completing your required 6 hours with four 1.5 hour lessons, or three 2 hour lessons. Do not mix and match 1.5 and 2 hour lessons.
If you are under 18, and trying to get your instruction permit, here is more information:
- You must be at least 15 1/2, but under 18 years of age
- Have a certificate of completion of driver’s education. This will be issued from Driversity Driving School if you completed online or classroom driver’s education with us.
- Complete the California Driver’s License application online at dmv.ca.gov
- Have a parent or legal guardian electronically sign the application
- Visit a DMV office (for your permit test, you generally don’t need an appointment). You will need:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residency
- Pay the application fee (you can pay online when you apply online)
- Pass a vision exam
- Take a photo
- Be fingerprinted
- Take a knowledge test
- For more information, visit the DMV Instruction Permits page.
If you are 18 or over, your requirements are simpler. Please see the DMV Instruction Permits page for more information.