How to Use Drive Scout
Driversity Driving School has partnered with Drive Scout, a modern scheduling and payment platform that is purpose-built for driving schools, secure, and optimized for mobile devices.
Click on the links below to access videos describing how to accomplish important tasks with Drive Scout:
- Create an account (if you don’t already have an account)
- Access your personal driving lesson dashboard
- Purchase lesson hours
- View, schedule, cancel, change or view past lessons
- Update your account information
- Create and apply custom pick-up locations
If there are any questions about your new account or how to use Drive Scout, please don’t hesitate to contact the Driversity office at (925) 778-7172 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.